Monday, June 18, 2007

Some Quick Night Shots at Waldameer

I was out at Presque Isle this evening, and stopped by Waldameer about 20 minutes before they closed. I've been wanting to take some night shots there for a while now, and took a quick stroll around to get some of the rides that were still running. Of the set, the only one that I'm really happy with is the pic of the bumper cars. Next time I'll go back when I have more time to spare, plan my shots a little bit better and try to make them more interesting. I do like the color on all of these, though.

Going Up Going Down Wipeout The Deadly Spider Bumper Cars

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are fantastic. I'd love to take nighttime photos like this but I don't know how to set my camera. Any chance you might write a blog entry w/ photo tips, esp nighttime photos?

Rambler Joe Snitty said...

Thanks!

Sure, I'd love to. I'm just learning a lot of this stuff myself, but I'd be happy to pass along what I know. I'll try to put something up during the day tomorrow.