Friday, July 06, 2007

The Burning Discharge I Experienced the Other Night

Or, pics from Boom on the Bay.





As far as flaming discharges go, I'd have to say that it was more pleasant than the aftermath of an order of the Atomic Wings from Quaker Steak & Lube, but less pleasant than New Years' Eve at Disney World (or one of those hedonistic, young lust, only-get-out-of-bed-to-pee-or-raid-the-fridge weekends from my college days, for that matter). Definitely below par from what I've seen around either Mercyhurst or Lawrence Park in previous years.

On the off-chance that anyone with some degree of influence on the fireworks planning should happen to read this -- I'd suggest that next time around you launch from more than one barge, spread out a little. It'll look a lot nicer.

No comments: