Monday, May 21, 2007

Wintergreen Gorge Pics

Went back to the Gorge today to shoot some more pics. I had tried to get some slow shutter speed pictures of the water the other day, but there was so much glare that most of them didn't turn out well at all. With it being overcast, I tried again today and had much better luck:
Waterfall Waterfall Waterfall Waterfall Waterfall Waterfall

I also got a few miscellaneous shots that I was happy with:

DSC_0011 Green Path Mushroom Lost

Maybe I need to get on some Prozac or something, because seeing that egg on the ground (last pic in the bunch) put me in a funk for a good while. I had to go drown my sorrows in an omelet.

Vacation's over now. Back to work tomorrow, no more six-hour photo shoots for a while. Just COBOL, vbscript, VBA and the crazy people I work with.

-= sigh =-

No comments: